And then there was nothing.

(June 1, 2008)

Day 47

Title: Another Day In The Grass

Tired. Way tired.

Ally, the Gs and I went on a walk on a trail by the Res. At the very end there was a much needed pond that the girls went nuts in. Hannah was rolling around in a large poof of grass, stopped, and randomly pulled a ball out of it. I have no idea where that ball came from, but I do know that I immediately threw it into the pond for her to get. That's one place that Hannah knows she's safe from Bonnie because Bonnie won't get anything other than her underside wet. Unfortunately, Hannah gets mauled the second she gets back to the shore, so she starts swimming in circles to avoid it and ends up overexerting herself and coughing up water.

Ally almost ran over a snake on the way there that was stretched out across half the road. It must have coiled in 0.00001 seconds to have not gotten run over, but somehow it seemed completely unscathed. A really pretty bird then proceeded to peck at it, though it was outweighed and out-toothed by about 3 times.

Tired.

Nice night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. These pictures are AMAZING... I love the one of the snake, and the ones of the gs are so CUTE!! I made the one of Hannah my desktop pic at work (I wanted the one with both, but it doesn't look as good).
YOU ARE AN AMAZING PHOTO GOD!!!
Love you.

Diane said...

Now I'm gonna look like I'm copying Ally because I was going to comment on the picture of Hannah swimming. That's an AWESOME picture and I like the one of the snake too. How close were you when you took that picture? Eek.

email
mike at rhymeswithmilk.com