And then there was nothing.

(June 3, 2008)

Day 49


I did a lot of biking today, but got little accomplished. At least I got a free salami sandwich out of it.

When I got home, I laid in the hammock and did some studying up on Greece to figure out what Ally and I should do when we're there. So far this is what I've come up with:
  1. Go to Athens.
Alright, we already knew that we were going there since that's where our flight takes us, so I really didn't cover much ground. Oh well, at least I got some sun.

I didn't mean to imply in yesterday's post that I didn't have a good time photo-adventuring with Brian. I had a blast, and the lunch we had on a deck that cantilevered over the Poudre River surrounded by hippies and hummingbirds was something I likely won't forget. But we had started our journeying at 7am (read: way too early for Michael), so by the time I got home and started to post, I was falling asleep at my computer. I didn't want to sort through my 180 pictures, I didn't want to Photoshop any of them (they didn't come out great, so a lot of manipulation was required), and when I turned them into clown piss I just stopped caring. Then their layout on Blogger was effing up, they weren't aligning correctly, and blah blah balls.


0 comments:

email
mike at rhymeswithmilk.com