And then there was nothing.

(September 21, 2008)

Day 159

Stolid Love


Lots of pictures, nothing to say about them.

I will say that Duo has a good interior decorator. It has "character".

----------

The third inset picture looks like Day 55 to me.

----------

PSA: Remember, no matter how much you think YOU'RE the watcher, you're always being watched, too.


The more you know.

----------

Btw, I've cut down on all of my picture file sizes - by up to two-thirds in some cases - with the hope that those of you with pre-G3s will still be able to load them semi-quickly.


2 comments:

Photomoto said...

who's watching the watchers?

Andreas said...

I guess it's no surprise that I love this bicycle image. With all it's oblique lines, in fact all but those of the high-rise building in the background, I find it eminently elegant.

email
mike at rhymeswithmilk.com