And then there was nothing.

(April 30, 2008)

Day 15

Title: Standing In The Spotlight


I'm not feeling the picture much, but when 10:00pm comes and goes without a single shutter click, you kind of have to settle. This was taken at Ally's mother's house while watching Step Up and Dance.

I drove my family's '69 Ford truck tonight. It's the kind of car you actually have to drive. There's none of that newfangled power steering business, first gear is pretty much obsolete, you have to listen to the Mexican AM radio station because that's about all that comes in, and don't even bother looking for a rear view mirror. I guess it's kind of like Gordon's car in that last respect.

I'm tired. Test 1 of 4 is tomorrow. Luckily it's not cumulative. Unluckily, I don't know what it's on.

I'm going to be upgrading this blog to the newer blogger layout template. Though the old school template HTML is much easier to manipulate, it's kind of limiting as far as archiving and previous post pages goes. Déjà mother effing vu.

0 comments:

email
mike at rhymeswithmilk.com