And then there was nothing.

(April 23, 2008)

Day 8

Title:Billy B

This is my cousin Billy. He came over tonight to watch the Nuggets game. He made my guitar sound much better than I can.

Dogfight this morning. Bonnie bled on the concrete, Hannah felt bad, the vet was called. Now we're down $70 and up two bottles of Amoxicillin.

One positive thing that came out of it was that Hannah got to come to class with me today. We didn't want to leave Bonnie alone with her wounds, so Ally took her to work to keep an eye on her, and I didn't want to leave Hannah Banana home alone. Since they were 8 weeks old, our dogs haven't been without one another for more than an hour. I've never taken Hannah to school before, but she was a little angel. She's so calm and attentive...and shy.

Hannah and I saw both Mark and Annabelle on our way home. Hi Mark and Annabelle.

1 comments:

Michael said...

Anonymous concerned Grand pa said...
I just saw the G's. They were really excited and happy. I couldn't spot any wounds on Hannah, but the puncture wound on Bonnie was real visible. She looks like she has a prison tat of a tear drop under her eye....(killed someone??) They're so cute
April 24, 2008 1:56 PM

email
mike at rhymeswithmilk.com