And then there was nothing.

(May 13, 2008)

Day 28


To whoever wrote "I read this" anonymously in response to yesterday's post: that does nothing for my vanity. You must not have understood the point of the post.

I don't think it should be legal to allow a waiter with a cold to work. I probably just got a few dozen people sick. I ate a bowl of delectable, creamy, rich cheddar and broccoli soup at work, and I didn't taste one bite. I ate a taco Brett, our chef, prepared just for the staff. I didn't taste that either, and I didn't even realize it was spicy until I had finished it and my tongue started to burn.

Oh, and I found this to be a little funny.

3 comments:

Photomoto said...

A) Nice picture

B) That comic strip was hilarious. And thus basically sums up my conundrum with the internet in general. It's weird. What I use it for it weird. It's obsessive even. That comic even spills over into my whole life.

Interesting.

Anonymous said...

Get better so that you can title your photos. I miss that. Not that I always understand them. But they're interesting inny-hoo.

The A in AJ said...

I was going to ask you what a taco Brett was, but then I finished the sentence and understood. Still thought I'd share.
I love your pictures lately man! I agree with the title thing. I love your titles. Its another level to the creativity.

email
mike at rhymeswithmilk.com