And then there was nothing.

(September 8, 2008)

Day 146

USPS in Technicolor


Regina Spektor Us

Ally and I just watched 'Spirited Away'. The little girl's voice (in the dubbed version) is the same one that did Lilo from 'Lilo and Stitch'. They are both really good movies, and I highly recommend that you watch them. You'd be un-American if you didn't.

----------

I originally intended for this to be a set of b&w photos to emphasize the repetition ("array" was the word I had in my head while looking for photos throughout the day), but I couldn't resist the colors. Except for the picture below. It didn't really have much color to begin with.




----------

I'm excited to start organizing all of our books on our new bookcase. This is what I have to look forward to in my life these days.


3 comments:

scott lawan said...

i like that last 0ne a whole lots.

Andreas said...

It shouldn't come as a surprise that I like the first two. They're much in line with what I do at the moment :)

Unknown said...

I really like all three of these.

email
mike at rhymeswithmilk.com