And then there was nothing.

(May 11, 2008)

Day 26


I'm getting sick, so I couldn't do anything active today. Therefore I played a leisure game of disk golf with Dustin. We noticed some interesting things about the people playing around us. The barefoot ones were better than those properly shoed. The ones wearing tie-dyed shirts were better than the ones without shirts. And everybody was better than us.

Thanks to Diane for loaning me her camera. I'd say something funny about her here ala The Superficial when they thank somebody, but I'm just not that creative. I'd probably say something stupid about wieners or knocking over babies, and just end up offending someone/everyone.

2 comments:

scott lawan said...

the superficial is funny

Unknown said...

This is a cool shot! It's much faster and easier looking at your blog on my power mac rather than my iPhone.

email
mike at rhymeswithmilk.com