And then there was nothing.

(May 16, 2008)

Day 31

Title: Palate

Title: Fidelity

I'm headed to work, but check back late tonight for some actual writing.




It's later now. Now I'm tired.

I have spent an estimated (I swear it's not an exaggeration) 10 hours deleting music off of that computer I just got and can't stop talking about. I sampled all 50GB of it, and narrowed what I actually want down to about 15GB. That was a lot of deleting.

Ally needs a hobby, so we went to Michael's and she bought some prismacolor pencils. I used to cross-stitch (you know, only depicting manly things like workout equipment and penis pumps), and I like looking at all the prettily colored thread.

1 comments:

Diane said...

Didn't you make a snowman? Of course it was a snowman with big snowy muscles to keep with the manliness of your cross-stitching :)

email
mike at rhymeswithmilk.com